Layer your guacamole with cream cheese for the win! Flavored with scallions, tomatoes and spread on an Italian roll, this dip will take your bread up a notch! It's creamy and delicious! Feel free to add chicken, grilled fish or beef for a complete meal.
- 4 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 2 ea. packages of cream cheese, softened
- 4 ea. plum tomatoes, small dice
- 4 ea. stalks scallion, finely chopped
- 2 ea. limes, juiced
- 2 t. salt
- Pepper to taste
- 4 ea. Italian sub rolls, halved lengthwise & toasted
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados with the lime juice and salt to desired consistency.
- Fold in tomatoes and scallions; season with pepper.
- Spread cream cheese on each roll half. Then spread guacamole over the cream cheese.