- 3 ea Avocados from Mexico, halved, pitted, and peeled
- 2 ea Tomatillos, finely chopped
- 1 c. Fresh mango, peeled and diced small
- 1/4 c. Red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 c. Cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 ea Jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 2 T. Lime juice
- 1 t. Salt
- 1/2 c. Queso fresco, crumbled
- 1 bag Takis® Fuego, Fajita or Nitro rolled tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados to desired consistency.
- Fold in tomatillos, mangoes, onions, cilantro, jalapeños, lime juice, and salt until well combined. Top with queso fresco.
- Serve with Takis® Rolled Tortilla Chips and enjoy!