If you are looking for a hint of spice in your life, try adding hot sauce to your chicken sandwich. Prepared with tasty avocado, creamy blue cheese dressing and fresh veggies, this sandwich is a win! An easy way to flavor and fuel your family's day! Plus, the healthy avocado featured in this recipe is a good source of fiber (11% of the DV) and is a great way to add variety to your diet.
- 1 t. hot sauce
- 1 T. vegetable oil
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1 lb. chicken breast
- 4 ea. ciabatta rolls, sliced lengthwise
- 1/2 c. prepared blue cheese dressing
- 4 ea. Boston lettuce leaves
- 8 ea. slices of tomato
- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, pitted, peeled, & sliced
- Preheat grill.
- In a large bowl, whisk together hot sauce, oil, and salt until well combined. Add chicken and toss until well coated with hot sauce mixture.
- Grill chicken for 8 to 10 minutes until fully cooked. Brush chicken with remaining sauce while grilling.
- To assemble, evenly spread blue cheese dressing on both halves of each roll. On the bottom half, layer chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, and avocados; cover with top half of roll.