Make this salad with your favorite dark leafy greens, such as spinach or kale, and blend with avocados and blueberries. This is a superfood salad that you can’t forget…literally! The honey-lime dressing has a burst of freshness with the addition of mint. Crunchy almonds top off this salad that also includes flavorful, creamy goat cheese. Serve as a meal or side dish for barbecues, picnics and summertime parties.
- 1/2 ea. medium Avocado From Mexico, peeled & pitted
- 1/4 c. mint leaves
- 3 T. lime juice
- 2 T. water
- 1 T. honey
- 8 c. kale
- 1 c. blueberries
- 1 ea. medium Avocado From Mexico, peeled, pitted, & diced
- 4 T. sliced almonds, toasted
- 4 T. goat cheese, crumbled
- In a blender, place the halved avocado, mint leaves, lime juice, water, and honey; blend until creamy.
- Divide the kale among 4 individual serving dishes. Top each with blueberries, avocados, almonds, and goat cheese; drizzle with dressing.