- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico, diced
- 3 c. plain yogurt
- 1-1/2 lbs. seedless red grapes, sliced
- 1-1/2 lbs. seedless green grapes, sliced
- 1 c. walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 c. honey
- 3 T. mint, finely chopped
- In a large bowl, mix the yogurt with the grapes, mint, 1/2 of the walnuts and honey.
- Add the avocados and stir carefully to coat. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Sprinkle with the remaining walnuts and serve.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!