Make your family love Friday Night Pizza Night! Topped with roasted chicken, avocado, mozzarella and feta cheeses, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, olives and seasoned with oregano and balsamic vinegar glaze, this pizza is fresh, delicious and a win for every Friday night!
- 1 ea. package of frozen pizza dough
- 2 c. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, pitted, peeled, & diced
- 1 c. feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 c. roasted chicken, diced
- 1 c. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 c. mushrooms, sliced
- 1 c. black olives, sliced
- 1 c. white onion, diced
- 1 t. oregano, finely chopped
- Balsamic vinegar glaze to taste
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Place pizza dough on a greased baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes.
- To assemble evenly layer mozzarella and feta cheese on the crust. Then top with chicken, avocados, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, olives, and onions.
- Place in oven and back again for 6-7 minutes until dough is fully cooked and cheese is melted.
- Garnish with oregano and drizzle with balsamic vinegar glaze.