- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 2 T. fresh lime juice
- 1/4 c. white onion, finely diced
- 1/4 c. cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 t. garlic, minced
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1 ea. jalapeño, seeded & finely chopped
- 1 ea. Serrano chile, seeded & finely chopped
- 1 ea. Fresno chile, seeded & finely chopped
- 1 t. cayenne pepper
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados with lime juice until chunky-smooth.
- Fold in onions, cilantro, garlic, salt, jalapeños, Serrano chiles, and Fresno chiles until well combined. Sprinkle cayenne pepper to garnish.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!