Guacamole, made with tomato, shallots, various spices and duck confit, makes the perfect topping to this flatbread! Topped with cotija cheese and brandied cherries, your friends and family will love every bite!
- 1 ea. ready to bake pizza crust
- 2 T. olive oil
- 1 t. smoked sea salt
- 1/2 t. cracked black pepper
- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 2 ea. shallots, finely chopped
- 1 ea. medium red onion, small dice
- 1 c. cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 ea. garlic cloves, minced
- 1 T. pickled jalapeño, minced
- 2 ea. limes, zested & juiced
- 1 t. ground cumin
- 1 t. cayenne pepper
- 1 t. salt
- 1 c. duck confit, shredded
- 1 c. cotija cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 c. brandied cherries, halved
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Grease a 9x13 sheet pan with 1 tablespoon of oil. Unroll pizza crust and stretch to fill the pan. Dock pizza crust with fork.
- Rub crust with remaining oil and sprinkle with smoked sea salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until crust is golden brown and cooked through. Let cool.
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados until smooth.
- Fold in shallots, tomatoes, garlic, jalapeños, lime juice, lime zest, cumin, cayenne, salt, and duck until well combined.
- Spread avocado mixture over pizza crust. Top with cheese and cherries.