- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 1 ea. lemon, juiced
- 1/2 c. shallot, minced
- 2 T. parsley, finely chopped
- 1 T. jalapeño, minced
- 1/4 c. feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 t. salt
- Heat grill or grill pan on medium-high heat. Place the lemon halves cut-side down on the hot surface and grill for 3 minutes until the lemon is charred. Let cool and squeeze juice.
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados with the charred lemon juice until chunky-smooth.
- Fold in shallots, parsley, jalapeño, cheese, and salt until well combined.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!