- 10 ea. shrimp, peeled, deveined, and cooked
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 2 ea. ears of corn, grilled, kernels removed
- 2 ea. limes, juiced
- 2 c. mixed salad greens
- 1-1/2 c. coconut milk
- 1/2 c. red onion, finely diced
- 1 ea. jalapeño, finely diced
- 1/3 c. mango, finely diced
- 1/3 c. cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 T. miso paste
- 1 T. desiccated coconut, toasted
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- In a medium saucepan, combine the coconut milk, corn, half the red onion, half the jalapeño and miso paste; simmer and reduce for 1 hour, until thick.
- In a medium bowl, mash the avocados to desired consistency.
- Fold the remaining red onions and jalapeños, mangoes, cilantro and lime juice into avocado until well combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- To plate, lay the mixed salad green on a serving platter. Spread the guacamole over the greens. Top with the coconut milk reduction, shrimp and desiccated coconut and serve.