Adding guacamole to your summer BBQ? Mix in burnt brisket ends, Serrano chiles, chipotle and BBQ powder for a smokey flavor your will love! Try this dip with a BBQ-potato chip for a new way to eat your favorite appetizer!
- 4 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 1 ea. lime, juiced
- 1/4 c. red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 c. cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 ea. Serrano chile, roasted & minced
- 1/4 c. burnt brisket ends, finely chopped
- 1/2 t. chipotle powder
- 1 t. BBQ powder
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados with lime juice until chunky-smooth.
- Fold in onions, cilantro, Serrano chiles, brisket, chipotle powder, and BBQ powder until well combined.