- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 3 T. shallot, minced
- 2 ea. garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 c. cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 ea. lime, juiced
- 8 oz. applewood smoked bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 1/2 c. tomatoes, small dice
- 2 ea. canned chipotle chiles, finely chopped
- Ground cumin to taste
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados with the shallots, garlic, cilantro, and lime juice to desired consistency.
- Fold in bacon, tomatoes, and chipotle chiles until well combined. Season with cumin, salt, and pepper.