- 3/4 Cup Traditional guacamole
- 1/4 Cup Black beans
- 1/4 Cup Roasted corn
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 Tsp. Red pepper flakes
- 1/4 Tsp. Coarse ground black pepper
- 1/2 Tsp. Kosher salt
- 1 Tsp. Red wine vinegar
- 1 Tsp. Garlic, minced
- 2 Tsp. Fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 each lime wedge
- tortilla chips served on the side
- Combine all ingredients except tortilla chips in a mixing bowl and fold until combined.
- Serve with side of tortilla chips for dipping.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!