- 1 1/2 qts. Mango Avocado Smoothie
- 6 ea. Avocados from Mexico, stage 4, 1/4" sliced, crusted in sweetened coconut
- 2 c. Shredded sweetened coconut, toasted
- Mango Avocado Smoothie
- 1 1/2 c. Frozen diced mango
- 1 1/2 c. Avocados from Mexico, stage 4, pureed
- 3 c. Coconut water
- 3/4 c. Honey
- 3/4 c. Lime juice, fresh
- 1 T. Kosher salt
- 3 c. Ice
- Pour 8 oz. of smoothie per serving. Garnish each with a coconut crusted avocado slice.
- To make Mango Avocado Smoothie: Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend on high until smooth. Serve immediately.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!