Brownies are delicious, but brownies made with creamy avocado, crunchy almonds and a hint of coffee powder are where it's at! Try a news pin on your favorite dessert! Your friends and family will love this nutrient-rich, energy boost brownie! Incorporating fresh Hass avocados in your family's everyday recipes helps to increase your fruit and vegetable intake. They're delicious, heart-healthy, and a source of naturally good fats.
- 1/2 c. semisweet chocolate, melted
- 2 ea. eggs
- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, mashed
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- 3/4 c. cocoa powder
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 3 T. crushed almonds
- 1 t. baking powder
- 1/2 t. instant coffee powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a baking dish with cooking spray.
- To melt the chocolate, carefully microwave in intervals of 15-20 seconds, stirring between each trip to the microwave.
- When the chocolate is melted, add eggs, avocado, and vanilla, whisking constantly so that the egg does not cook.
- Add cocoa powder, sugar, crushed almonds, baking powder, and instant coffee powder. Continue to beat until everything is well combined.
- Pour into greased pan and bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.