- 2 ea. English muffins, halved and toasted
- 2 ea. fried eggs
- 1 ea. small Avocados From Mexico
- 1/4 c. gruyere cheese, grate
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, mash the avocado and combine with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a medium pan, heat oil on medium heat. Once hot crack both eggs into the pan making sure they do not touch. Fry the eggs for approximately 4 minutes, or until desired consistency.
- While eggs cook, in a toaster, toast the English muffins to desired crispness.
- Evenly distribute the avocado mash on one half of each of the warm, toasted English muffins. Top with a fried egg and 1/8 cup Gruyere cheese and serve.