Blended with tart cherries, tart cherry juice, yogurt, chia seeds and creamy avocado, this smoothie will make your lips pucker! With a distinctive sour-sweet taste, this smoothie will satisfy your taste buds!
- 8 c. Frozen cherries
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 1-1/3 c. Tart cherry juice
- 1 c. Plain Greek yogurt, 2%
- 1-1/2 T. Chia seeds
- 4 ea. Cherries
- Mint leaves, to garnish
- In a blender, add frozen cherries, avocado, cherry juice, yogurt and chia seeds. Blend until all ingredients are well combined and creamy to make the smoothie.
- In four large glasses, evenly distribute the smoothie mixture and top with cherries and mint leaves.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!