Step up this simple yet elegant appetizer by adding a slice of avocado to prosciutto-wrapped melon slices. Serve drizzled with honey and slivered almonds this is a simple appetizer to serve at parties or as a first-course palate-cleanser.
- 1 ea. small cantaloupe, peeled, seeded, & sliced
- 1 ea. medium Avocado From Mexico, pitted, peeled, & sliced
- 1 ea. pack of prosciutto
- 1 ea. bunch of mint leaves
- Slice prosciutto lengthwise into strips.
- Wrap together one slice each of cantaloupe and avocado and one mint leaf with a slice of prosciutto; secure with a toothpick.
- Recommendation: drizzle with balsamic glaze.