- 12 mini focaccia breads
- 12 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 2 red peppers cut into chunks
- 2 yellow peppers cut into chunks
- 1 cut sliced portobello mushroom
- 1 red onion, cut into thin slices
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 thin sliced hass avocados
- 1/2 cup spreadable cream cheese
- 1 chipotle in adobo, finely chopped chile
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a roasting pan place vegetables and coat them with olive oil and garlic. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 25 minutes or until cooked.
- In a bowl mix the cream cheese and chipotle chile.
- On the bread spread one half with the cream cheese mixture, add vegetables, slices of avocado, and mozzarella cheese. Place them in a toaster until it warms up. It serves.