Salmon tacos are all the rage, and you won't be able to get enough of these! Topped with pineapple, red onion, avocado and a sweet and spicy sauce, this is just the meal to satisfy your taco craving!
- For the Salmon:
- 1 lb. Salmon, uncooked
- 2 t. Parsley, dried
- 1 t. Avocado oil
- 1/2 t. Crushed red pepper
- 1/2 t. Paprika
- 1/2 t. Garlic powder
- To taste, Salt
- For the Sweet and Spicy Sauce:
- 1/2 c. Avocado oil mayonnaise
- 2 t. Sriracha
- 2 t. Honey
- For the Tacos:
- 8 ea. White corn tortillas
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, diced
- 1 c. Pineapple, tidbits
- 1/4 c. Red onion, diced
- To garnish, Cilantro
- As needed, Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 425ºF degrees.
- On a baking sheet, prepared with cooking spray, place the salmon skin down and evenly distribute with avocado oil, parsley, crushed red pepper, paprika and garlic powder. Bake for approximately 12-15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, add avocado oil mayonnaise, sriracha and honey. Stir until evenly combined to make the sweet and spicy sauce.
- Once the salmon has been removed from the oven, use a fork to flake it apart and salt to taste.
- In a small skillet on medium heat, add cooking spray and warm tortillas, one at a time, approximately 30 seconds on each side.
- Transfer tortillas to plates and evenly distribute salmon, pineapple, avocado, red onion and drizzle with the sweet and spicy sauce. Garnish with cilantro.