- 2 medium Red tomatoes cut into eight slices
- 1 bunch Fresh basil Leaves removed washed and patted dry with a paper towel
- 8 oz Fresh mozzarella Cut into eight slices
- 1 Avocado From Mexico halved pitted, peeled and sliced
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 tsp Freshly cracked black pepper optional
- 1/8 tsp Salt optional
- On a large serving platter layer slices of tomato, larger basil leaves, mozzarella slices and avocado slices, repeating the layers fanning them out slightly on the plate until you’ve used all of the mozzarella, tomato and avocado.
- Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle with freshly cracked black pepper and sea salt.
- Finish the salad by garnishing with a few small basil leaves and serve.