- 4 ea. chicken breast, bone in
- 1 t. garlic powder
- 1 t. onion powder
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 8 ea. Serrano chiles, deveined
- 4 ea. gloves of garlic
- 4 T. olive oil
- Pepper to taste
- Prepare marinade. Marinate the 4 chicken breasts with the garlic and onion powder and let stand for 20 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Prepare sauce. In a blender, add the oil, garlic, avocado and deveined Serrano chiles. Add pepper to taste.
- Prepare chicken. Cook the chicken on medium heat on a grill. Brown the chicken by cooking 15 minutes each side, or until an internal temperature of 165°F. Once cooked, remove from grill.
- To serve, place 1 chicken breast on each plate, Evenly distribute avocado sauce into 4 small, individual bowls and place on each plate.