This is a fresh guacamole that can be served as an appetizer or side dish with breakfast, lunch or dinner. This is a great tailgating choice that adds flavor to any grilled meats or served with chips or veggie sticks. Kids love this guac too!
- 1 ea. jalapeño
- 3 ea. garlic cloves, skin on
- 1/4 ea. white onion
- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico, pitted, peeled, & diced
- 1 c. corn kernels
- 1 c. cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 T. lime juice
- 3/4 t. salt
- Place jalapeño, garlic cloves, and onion under a broiler; broil for 6 to 9 minutes until tender and charred.
- When cooled, peel garlic and onion, and remove skin and seeds from jalapeño. Mince garlic and jalapeño; cut onion into a small dice.
- In a large bowl, mash avocados to desired consistency.
- Fold in garlic, onions, jalapeños, corn, tomatoes, lime juice, and salt; mix until well combined.