- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 1 c. pomegranate arils
- 1 ea. small red onion, diced
- 1/2 c. cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 T. fresh lime juice
- 1/4 t. salt
- In a medium bowl, mash together the avocados, lime juice, cilantro and salt. Mash until desired consistency.
- Fold in the pomegranate seeds and onion into the guacamole and serve.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!