- 4 T. mayonnaise
- 1 T. chipotle mustard
- 1 T. smoked paprika
- 1/2 t. cayenne pepper
- 1 T. roasted red peppers, finely chopped
- 1 c. sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 1 ea. lime, juiced
- 1 ea. garlic cloves, minced
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, chipotle mustard, smoked paprika, and cayenne until well combined. Fold in roasted red peppers and cheddar cheese.
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados with the lime juice and garlic until smooth. Fold in cheese mixture until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!