Add some flavor to your spooky evening with Halloween Guacamole! Mixed with roasted carrots, onion, pumpkin puree and a splash of balsamic, this appetizer brings color and taste to any Halloween party! Serve with toasted crostinis for a haunted snack!
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 1 c. Purple carrots, sliced
- 1/2 c. Yellow onion, sliced
- 1/2 c. Pumpkin puree
- 1 T. Avocado oil
- 1 T. Balsamic vinegar
- 1 t. Lemon juice
- 1/2 t. Rosemary, dried
- To taste, Salt
- Preheat oven to 400ºF degrees.
- In a small bowl, toss carrots and onion in avocado oil and balsamic vinegar and salt to taste.
- On a sheet pan covered with foil, evenly distribute the carrot and onion mixture and sprinkle with rosemary. Cook for approximately 40 minutes, or until well roasted. Once cooked, remove from heat and let cool for approximately 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mash avocados and stir in lemon juice.
- Add glazed carrots and onion to avocado mixture until well combined.
- Gently stir in the pumpkin puree until well combined and salt to taste.