Cilantro, red onion, Serrano chilies, garlic and horseradish elevate this avocado dish to an award-winning guasacaca! Dip your favorite cracker, veggie or chip for a tasty experience your friends and family will love! Plus, this recipe features healthy avocados, which taste great and contribute nearly 20 vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients, including 11% of the Daily Value (DV) for dietary fiber, 10% of the DV for folate, 6% of the DV for vitamin E, 6% of the DV for potassium, 4% of the DV for vitamin C and 2% of the DV for iron per 50 g serving.
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 1/2 ea. bunch of cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/4 c. red onion, finely chopped
- 1 ea. Serrano chiles, seeded & minced
- 1 ea. garlic clove, minced
- 3 T. prepared horseradish
- 1 ea. lime, juiced
- 1 T. extra virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
- In a medium bowl, mash the avocados until smooth.
- Fold in cilantro, onions, Serrano chiles, garlic, horseradish, lime juice, and olive oil until well combined. Season with salt.