Stuffed full of chicken, peppers, cheese, pico de gallo and chipotle sauce, this guac as a kick to remember! Layered on top of tortillas and topped with fried eggs, this is the perfect brunch guacamole!
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, mashed
- 2 ea. Corn tortillas
- 2 ea. Eggs
- 1/2 ea. Chipotle pepper, small diced
- 1/2 c. Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 c. Chicken breast, cooked, shredded
- 1/2 c. Pico de gallo, prepared
- 2 T. Chipotle sauce
- 1 t. Lemon juice
- 1/4 t. Avocado oil
- Salt, to taste
- Cooking spray, as needed
- In a small sauté pan, heat oil on medium to high heat. Add pepper and cook until tender, approximately 8 minutes.
- In a frying pan, add cooking spray. Add eggs and cook on low heat to desired consistency, approximately 3 – 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mash avocados and stir in lemon juice. Salt to taste.
- Add sauteed pepper, cheese, chicken, pico de gallo and chipotle sauce to guacamole mixture and stir until well combined.
- On a medium plate, lay tortillas, slightly overlapping the edges. Evenly distribute guacamole on top of tortillas.
- Top guacamole with both eggs, side by side.