Warm-up with a classic Mexican favorite! With traditional elements of chicken tortilla soup like shredded chicken, tomatoes, corn, cilantro, shredded cheese and crunchy tortilla chips, this guacamole is delicious and satisfying! This guac is the perfect appetizer, can be served on a salad or as part of a traditional Mexican food dinner!
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, cubed
- 2 c. Tortilla chips
- 1 c. Chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 1/2 c. Diced tomatoes and green chiles (canned), drained
- 1/2 c. Corn (canned), drained
- 1/4 c. Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 c. Yellow onion, minced
- 2 T. Cilantro, chopped
- 2 t. Lime juice
- 1/4 t. Cumin, ground
- 1/4 t. Chili powder
- 1/4 t. Poultry seasoning
- Salt, to taste
- In a small bowl, add avocados and gently toss with lime juice.
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, tomatoes, green chiles, corn, mozzarella, onion, cilantro, cumin, chili powder and poultry seasoning. Stir together.
- Gently toss the avocado into the chicken mixture and salt to taste.
- Place tortilla chips around edge of the guacamole bowl.