Get fancy with your next batch of guacamole! Topped with caviar and garnished with crème fraiche, snipped chives and corn shoots, this appetizer is sure to impress all your guests at your next party! Serve on toasted crostinis for the perfect crunch!
- 3 oz. paddlefish caviar
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, diced
- 1-1/2 c. crème fraîche
- 1-1/2 ea. jalapeño, seeded & diced
- 1-1/2 ea. lemon, juiced
- 3 T. chives, finely chopped
- 2 T. yuzu juice
- 2 T. agave nectar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Corn shoots to garnish
- In a medium bowl, combine the avocados, 1 lemon’s juice, agave nectar, yuzu juice, and jalapeño; mash until avocado is smooth.
- In a small bowl, whisk together Crème Fraîche, 1/2 of lemon’s juice and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill bowl with guacamole and top with a generous amount of Caviar.
- Garnish with dots of lemon crème fraîche, snipped chives and corn shoots.