- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted & peeled
- 2 T. fresh lime juice
- 1/2 c. red onion, small dice
- 2 T. jalapeño, minced
- 2 T. cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 t. garlic, minced
- 1/2 t. chipotle powder
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1/2 c. bacon, cooked & roughly chopped
- 1/3 c. gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 2 T. dried cranberries
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados with lime juice until chunky-smooth.
- Fold in onions, jalapeños, cilantro, garlic, chipotle powder, salt, bacon, cheese, and cranberries.