- 12 EA Flour tortillas, street taco, warm
- 2 lbs Korean Short Ribs, shredded, prepared
- 2 c Red cabbage, fresh, shredded
- 4 EA Red radish, sliced thin
- 2 EA Avocados From Mexico, fresh, sliced
- 12 EA Cilantro, sprigs fresh
- Korean Short Rib
- 1/3 c Water, room temp
- 1/3 c Soy sauce, prepared
- 1/3 c Rice wine vinegar, prepared
- 2 Tbsp Chili paste, prepared
- 2 Tbsp Light brown sugar, prepared
- 1 Tbsp Sesame oil, toasted
- 1 Tbsp Ginger, fresh, minced
- 1 Tbsp Garlic, fresh, minced
- 2 lbs Beef short ribs, boneless, trimmed
- 1 EA Asian pear, diced small
- Korean Short Ribs
- In a large bowl, whisk together water, soy sauce, vinegar, chili paste, brown sugar, sesame oil, ginger, and garlic until well combined.
- Add in the prepared short ribs and diced pear and place mixture in the cooking pot of a pressure cooker. Close and seal lid in place.
- Pressure cook on high pressure for 35 minutes.
- Let pressure release on its own or quick release. Carefully remove lid once steam is released. If short ribs are not tender, pressure cook for another 5 minutes.
- Using two forks, shred meat and toss with juices in the pot to coat. Serve as needed.
- Korean Short Rib Tacos
- Lay warm tortillas on a clean work surface. Evenly distribute 2 oz of cooked short ribs onto each tortilla.
- Add red cabbage, radish, and fresh sliced Avocados From Mexico.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve as needed.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!