If you are looking for the traditional ocean taste of Boston, Avo Lobster Roll Tacos are the recipe for you! Made with a creamy mayo, celery, chive sauce, combined with chunks of lobster and avocado and rolled in a fluffy flour tortilla, this twist on a lobster roll will have your family and friends raving
- 8 EA Lobster tails, cooked, meat removed, chopped
- 2 EA Avocados From Mexico, cubed
- 1/4 c Avocado oil mayonnaise
- 1/4 c Celery, diced small
- 1/4 c Chives, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp Tarragon, minced
- To taste Salt and pepper
- 8 EA Flour tortillas, 6 in
- In a medium bowl, add mayonnaise, celery, chives, lemon juice, and tarragon. Stir until well combined.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, then gently fold in lobster and avocado until well combined.
- Avo Lobster Roll Tacos
- Assemble tacos by evenly distributing the lobster mixture onto tortillas.