Tacos for breakfast? Yes! These Avo Denver Omelet Tacos boast of tradition with a twist! Scrambled eggs combined with sautéed onion and peppers, then topped with ham and avocado slices, and wrapped in a cheese wrap are the perfect start to the day! Flavorful and satisfying, they give breakfast tacos a whole new meaning!
- 8 EA Cheddar cheese wraps
- 8 EA Eggs, scrambled
- 2 EA Avocados From Mexico, sliced
- 1 c Ham, cubed
- 1/4 c Green bell peppers, diced
- 1/4 c White onion, diced
- 1 tsp Avocado oil
- In a medium skillet, heat the avocado oil and sauté onion and pepper until tender, approx. 4-5 minutes.
- Once onions and pepper are cooked, stir in scrambled eggs.
- Assemble tacos by evenly distributing egg and vegetable mixture onto cheese wraps.
- Evenly distribute ham and top tacos with avocado slices.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!