- 1 EA Avocados From Mexico, diced
- 1 EA Broccoli florets, 12 oz bag, cooked, chopped
- 1/2 c Red onion, diced fine
- 1 c Edamame, cooked, shelled
- 1 c Cherry tomatoes, yellow, sliced in half
- 1/3 c Sunflower seeds, roasted, unsalted
- 1 T Cranberries, dried
- 1 EA Avocados From Mexico,
- 1 T Dijon mustard
- 2 T Apple cider vinegar
- 1 T Maple syrup, pure
- 2 EA Garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 c Lemon juice
- To taste, Salt and pepper
- Steam broccoli for 3 minutes. Drain and cool with ice while preparing the avocado dressing.
- Place all dressing ingredients into a food processor and process until smooth.
- Toss together the chopped broccoli, avocado, sunflower seeds, red onion, edamame, tomatoes, and cranberries in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss until everything is coated. Serve immediately.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!