- 3 ea. egg whites
- 1 c. white whole wheat flour
- 1-1/3 c. all-purpose flour
- 3/4 c. granulated sugar
- 1/2 c. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 c. Avocados From Mexico, mashed or pureed in food processor
- 1/2 c. dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 c. coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 2 t. vanilla extract
- 1 t. baking soda
- 1/2 t. salt
- In a medium bowl, combine the flours, cocoa, baking soda, and salt.
- In a standing mixer bowl, blend the brown sugar and granulated sugar. Slowly beat in the coconut oil. Add in avocado, egg whites, and vanilla. Blend on low speed until smooth.
- Add the flour mixture and chocolate chips and blend on low speed until the dough is just combined. Dough will be crumbly. Refrigerate for about 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 300º F. Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Roll the dough into small balls and place on cookie sheet. Flatten slightly and bake for 17 to 19 minutes (do not overbake!)
- Transfer the cookies to wire racks to cool. Enjoy!