This 2-step recipes is made with beet and pineapple juice blended with avocados and orange juice. It is a flavorful combination made with four unique fruits. Serve as a breakfast on-the -go or as a quick snack anytime. It will wake up your tastebuds!
- 2 cups peeled and diced beets (about ½ pound)
- 2 cups peeled cored and diced pineapple (about ½ pound)
- 3/4 cups fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 Avocado From Mexico pitted, meat scooped out
- Credit: Pati Jinich
- For a smoothie: Place all ingredients in the blender, and puree until completely smooth.
- For juice: Pass the beets and pineapple through a juicer. Place the beet and pineapple juice in blender along with the avocado and orange juice, and puree until smooth.