- 2 orange wheels save the fresh juice for your vinaigrette
- 2 Avocados From Mexico sliced
- 1 fresh baby arugula
- 1 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 g white balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 fresh orange juice
- 1 Dijon mustard
- 1/2 Avocado From Mexico diced
- 1 sugar
- pinch salt
- pinch white pepper
- 2 fresh chives chopped
- Combine all top seven ingredients, blend and adjust taste.
- Then mix in by hand chopped fresh chives.
- Arrange a bed of arugula on a platter, place avocado and orange slices on top and drizzle with Dijon citrus vinaigrette.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!