- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, ripe
- 1 ea. Honeydew melon, ripe, and large
- 1 ea. Cantaloupe melon, large
- 1 ea. Watermelon, small
- Serrano-Lime Vinaigrette
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 4 T. lime juice, (about 1 lime)
- 1 ea. serrano pepper, seeds and veins removed, sliced thin
- 1 ea. shallot, large, sliced thin
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- To make dressing: Combine olive oil, lemon juice, serrano pepper and shallot in a food processor and blend until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Slice the honeydew and cantaloupe and watermelon in half, remove the seeds and then scoop out with a melon baller.
- Slice the avocados in half and scoop out with a melon baller or cut into cubes.
- Assemble the melon and avocado onto skewers. Drizzle dressing over skewers and serve.
Good fats: 12g (Polyunsaturated 2g, Monounsaturated 10g)
2020 Avocados From Mexico - RD Recipe/HW Kit