- 2 ea. sweet potatoes, halved
- 2 T. sage flavored oil
- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 2 ea. limes, juiced
- 1 ea. garlic clove, minced
- 2 T. cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 T. ground chipotle chile
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Rub flesh side of sweet potatoes with sage oil. Roast until tender.
- Once cooled, scoop sweet potato flesh from skin and place into a bowl. Mash until smooth.
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados until smooth.
- Fold in mashed sweet potatoes, lime juice, garlic, cilantro, and ground chipotle until well combined.