- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 1 ea. 10-ounce can of crab meat, roughly chopped
- 2 ea. lemons, juiced
- 4 T. butter, melted & browned
- 2 T. cream cheese, softened
- 2 T. mayonnaise
- 4 T. chives, finely chopped
- 2 T. tarragon, finely chopped
- 2 t. cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 T. Old Bay seasoning
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados until smooth.
- Fold in crab meat, lemon juice, butter, cream cheese, mayonnaise, chives, tarragon, cilantro, and Old Bay seasoning until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!