- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 1 ea. 10-ounce can of crab meat, roughly chopped
- 2 ea. lemons, juiced
- 4 T. butter, melted & browned
- 2 T. cream cheese, softened
- 2 T. mayonnaise
- 4 T. chives, finely chopped
- 2 T. tarragon, finely chopped
- 2 t. cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 T. Old Bay seasoning
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados until smooth.
- Fold in crab meat, lemon juice, butter, cream cheese, mayonnaise, chives, tarragon, cilantro, and Old Bay seasoning until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.