If you are in the mood for a bistro-style guacamole ready to be paired with red wine, the Li'l Goat Guacamole is for you! Mixed with goat cheese, roasted beets and basil, this is the perfect spread for a crostini or whole grain cracker.
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, cubed
- 1/3 c. Goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 c. Beets, cooked and diced
- 1 T. Fresh basil, chopped
- 1 t. Lemon juice
- To taste, Salt
- In a small bowl, add avocados and gently toss in lemon juice.
- Crumble goat cheese into avocado mixture.
- Gently stir in beets and basil until well combined and salt to taste.