- 5 cups fresh strawberries, small diced
- 6 Avocados From Mexico, firm, small diced
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper, ground
- Gently fold all ingredients together and allow to macerate for a minimum of 45 minutes to an hour.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!