- 1/2 English cucumber, rough grated
- 3 Avocados From Mexico, peeled and pitted
- 2 cups nonfat Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves, rough chopped
- 3/4 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1/3 tablespoon black pepper, ground
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic, dried
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Place rough grated cucumber in a fine mesh sieeve and press out as much liquid as possible. Place in a large bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients to bowl and whisk together until well mixed.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!