- 4 Avocados From Mexico, peeled, pitted
- 4 cups water, hot
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup chopped tarragon, fresh
- 1 cup clarified butter, melted
- In a food processor or blender, add avocado, water, red wine vinegar, tarragon, and salt. Secure lid and blend until smooth.
- Slowly add butter into the mixture while blending, continue to blend until completely combined.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!