- 1 each telera or other crusty roll, bottom
- 1/4 Cup Avocado White Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 3 slices ham, thick-sliced, heated
- 1/4 Cup pulled pork, heated
- 3 slices dill pickle slices
- 4 slices avocado, peeled, pitted, thick slice
- 2 slices provolone cheese slice
- 2 TBSP. honey mustard
- 1 each telera or other crusty roll, top
- 1/4 Cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- Avocado White Balsamic Vinaigrette:
- 3/4 Cup Avocado From Mexico, 1/2 diced
- 1/4 Cup vinegar, white balsamic
- 1 TBSP. mustard, dijon
- 1 TSP. Shallot
- 1 TSP. garlic, minced
- 1 TSP. honey, orange blossom
- 1/4 TSP. salt, Kosher
- 1/8 TSP. pepper, white
- 1/4 Cup vegetable oil
- Cuban Panini: 1. Spread 1 Tbsp. of honey mustard and ¼ cup of avocado vinaigrette on each slice of Cuban bread. 2. Top with ham, provolone cheese slices, dill pickle slices, and pulled pork. Place crown of sandwich over top. 3. Brush top and bottom of exterior sandwich in melted butter and fully coat with shredded parmesan. 4. Griddle on panini press until golden brown and delicious.
- Avocado White Balsamic Vinaigrette: 1. Place all ingredients except oil into a food processor and blend to a smooth consistency. 2. While blending, slowly add in oil to emulsify. 3. Place in container with lid.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!