- 1 tablespoon Lemon Crème Fraiche
- 1/2 ea Avocados From Mexico, peeled and pitted
- 1 tablespoon english cucumber, small diced
- 1 1/2 tablespoon salmon caviar
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, minced
- Cracked black pepper
- Spread lemon crème fraiche on the serving plate.
- Center the avocado half over the crème fraiche.
- Spoon cucumber into avocado cavity, then top with salmon caviar.
- Sprinkle fresh chives over the plate, then finish with cracked black pepper.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!