2 slices of freshly toasted bread
1 cup arugula leaves
4 slices of Proscuito
2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 Hass avocado
Salt to taste
- Remove the skin and the seed of the avocado.
- Crush the avocado in a bowl with a fork.
- Then put 2 tablespoons of avocado crushed in each toast spread evenly.
- Then on the avocado place 2 slices of Proscuito (in each slice).
- Then place some Arugula leaves.
- Sprinkle a bit of Parmesan cheese and pour a few drops of olive oil as a finishing touch.
- You can add salt, but remember that the proscuito is quite salty.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!