Prosciutto, parmesan cheese, avocado and arugula make a delectable piece of toast with an Italian flare! Drizzled with olive oil and a hint of salt, your tastebuds are sure to water with every bite!
- 4 ea. prosciutto slices
- 2 ea. slices whole grain bread, toasted
- 1 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 1 c. arugula leaves
- 2 T. parmesan cheese
- 1 T. olive oil
- Salt to taste
- In a bowl, mash the avocado with a fork.
- Evenly spread half of the mashed avocado on each slice of toast.
- Next, layer 2 slices of prosciutto on top of the avocado toast.
- Then, put half of the arugula, 1 tablespoon of parmesan and olive oil on top. Salt to taste and serve.