If plain ole pasta is getting boring, this recipe full of flavor is your answer! Stuffed with olives, avocado, tomatoes, artichokes, salami, cheese and more, this pasta is a delicious meal for your family or tasty appetizer for your next party!
- 30 ea. jumbo pasta shells, cooked & cooled
- 1/2 t. garlic powder
- 1/4 t. red pepper flakes
- 2 T. Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 1 T. lemon juice
- 3 T. red wine vinegar
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 1 ea. head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 30 ea. green or Kalamata olives, pitted & roughly chopped
- 1 c. grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1 c. artichoke hearts, roughly chopped
- 1/2 c. red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 c. roasted red peppers, finely diced
- 6 oz. salami, small dice
- 6 oz. provolone cheese, shredded
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, pitted, peeled, & diced
- In a small bowl, prepare the dressing by whisking together garlic powder, red pepper flakes, parsley, lemon juice, vinegar, and olive oil until well combined.
- In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, olives, tomatoes, artichokes, onions, red peppers, salami, cheese, and avocados; gently toss with dressing.
- Spoon 1-2 tablespoons of antipasto salad into each pasta shell.
- Serve chilled.