This guacamole toast is a lot like our heroes: bold, unique, and always up for a challenge. Ripe avocado, zippy lemon juice, salty goat cheese, earthy walnuts, and rich, chewy dates are piled high on a stately slice of seven-grain bread. We’ll all toast to that. Hear! Hear!
- 2 ea. 7-Grain bread, slices
- 1 ea. Avocados From Mexico, mashed
- 1/4 c. Dates, chopped
- 1/4 c. Goat Cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 c. Walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 t. Lemon juice
- Salt, to taste
- In a toaster, toast bread to desired crispness.
- In a small bowl, mash avocados and stir in lemon juice. Salt to taste.
- Add dates, goat cheese and walnuts to guacamole. Stir until well combined.
- Evenly distribute guacamole on to slices of toast and serve.